πŸ›οΈPayment gateway

MHAPPY Coin we create tokens on Binance smart chain as a highly secure blockchain payment gateway with low fees and support for trading on top exchanges. Moreover, our marketing team is join a platform our growing partnerships in the future use MHAPPY Coin payment

All transactions on the MGP Mall platform use MHAPPY Coin as a payment gateway. Every transaction is verifiable. We have Partners participating in many MHAPPY Coin projects such as Defi, Staking, Forex, NFTs, Gaming, Trading, Lending, Teaching how to trade.

Process Payment MHAPPY Coin

The MHAPPY Coin price will be quoted with the current time value of the MHAPPY Coin. And can be exchanged on the DEX board that the company has built to support the exchange between MHAPPY Coin and MCASH

The project that supports the use of MCASH in exchange for goods and services is the 70/30 project.

The meaning of the 70/30 project

Two overlapping hearts are a combination of hearts that have two significant implications: The first big heart is that we love governments that create assets for domestic use. It is the country's main currency for purchasing goods or services. and can be legally used to repay the debt. The second small heart is We love the private sector. that has created digital assets for communities that share value Which will expand to be known around the world, namely the MHAPPY Coin, and then use the value of this digital coin to exchange goods and services. This project seeks people who have products, shops or establishments. That can accept payments with 70% of the country's main currency and accept payment with digital assets for another 30% of the value of that product or service.

MHAPPY is a digital asset. created instead of cash (similar to coupons in the food court that can be exchanged for the national currency) which 1 MHAPPY = 1 baht.

MCASH is a digital asset. created to be used as a discount The side uses 30% of assets, which must bring MHAPPY Coin assets that are not stable to be exchanged forMHAPPY Coin before MHAPPY Coin can be used to exchange for goods or services. 1 MHAPPY Coin = 1 baht.

πŸ’ΌpageMarketplace Platform

MGP malls are online shopping malls. to have many products for sale And accept the money of the project 70/30, that is, can accept payment in the main currency of the country 70 % and accept payment in digital assets another 30 % of the value of that product or service (MGP malls are available in every country, 1 MGP malls per country ) ***Note: This project recognizes the importance of domestic currency that must be used as the main currency of the country. The digital asset created by the private sector is only to help the people of the world reduce their daily living expenses.

Fast Transaction Convenient and secure blockchain transactions with prompt transaction verification.

Low trading fees Low transaction fees compared with other payment methods are stable and secure.

100% Security Team has designed a system that is the most secure. to increase user confidence

Exchange Support We have an exchange support for Dex exchange and Central exchange systems.

Easy to use

  1. Go to Shopping Platform

  2. Select product add to cart

  3. Press buy now

  4. Proceed To Checkout

  5. Select pay by MHAPPY Coin

  6. Connect Wallet

  7. Confirm and Pay

  8. Delivery status

  9. Receive

  10. Enjoy

MMS Cash payment gateway

TitleDetials
  1. Purpose.

  1. To help restore and stimulate the economy of Thailand by reducing the cost burden of the people participating in the project in shopping and trading in consumer goods, agricultural products Including various services with online sellers or participating stores.

  2. To allow people who have products to bring products to sell to the general public participating in the project. Sell products online with online MGP malls that sell 70/30 products, whether it's personal items. or community enterprises.

  3. To allow shops or general establishments that have products or services to participate in the project. Sell products or services to the people participating in the project.

  4. It increases income for those who sell online or participating stores.

2. Essence.

  1. The general public participating in the project will be provided with the MGP platform that creates digital assets for project participants. and able to withdraw digital assets to use as a discount and can be used to exchange goods or services instead of cash for 30%, which can be used in conjunction with the other 70% of cash at online sales platforms MGP malls or participating stores and establishments.

  2. Person with goods shops or establishments have the opportunity to bring products or services for people to buy and use the services in the project This is to increase customers for themselves. It increases income for individuals. shops or establishments in another way.

3. Project duration

From December 1, 2022 onwards

4. Properties 4.1 People.

  1. Being a person of Thai nationality

  2. Be at least 18 years of age on the date of registration.

  3. Have an ID card and the ID card does not expire

  4. Have a smart phone equipped with the MGP platform and have a TRUST WALLET digital wallet

  5. Have knowledge and understanding of the MGP platform through learning according to the criteria specified by the project

4.2 Person with goods.

  1. Be a person who has products that can be sold online of the project. and not a network product with characteristics of tiered dividend payments and being a person of Thai nationality

  2. can sell products by receiving 70% in cash and receiving as digital assets from the MGP platform for another 30% of the product price And the product is not more expensive than the general market price.

  3. Be able to follow the rules and regulations imposed on online sales on the project platform.

  4. Have a smart phone equipped with the MGP platform and the TRUST WALLET digital wallet.

  5. Have a bank account used to receive cash The person in charge of the online sales platform will transfer cash to a bank account. When you deliver the product to the customer and withdraw the money sold to your bank account.

4.3 Shops or establishments participating in the project

  1. Being a shop operator of all types (except for illegal goods) that have an operating license and can sell products or services. by receiving 70% in cash and receiving as digital assets from the MGP platform for another 30% of the product price And products or services are not more expensive than general market prices. and the operator is a person with Thai nationality

  2. Not a convenience store that looks like a franchise business (except stores that have a mutual agreement).

  3. Able to pay registration fees for shops or establishments and annual fees to the project (100 baht per year)

  4. Have a smart phone equipped with the MGP platform and the TRUST WALLET digital wallet.

5. Procedure for registering for the project 5.1 People.

You can register from 1 December onwards. (1) fill out personal information in the form provided Then allow registered and approved members to perform data entry into the MGP platform. (2) Wait for your username and password. from those who registered and bring it into the MGP platform system (3) Change password and attach TRUST WALLET digital wallet address in the system. (4) Learn how to use the MGP platform system to pass the specified criteria. Once the criteria are met, the project will generate digital assets from the MGP platform for project participants. and then can be withdrawn to use as a discount and can be used to exchange products or services instead of cash for 30%, which can be used in conjunction with the other 70% of cash with the project's online sales or service platform or stores participating in the next project.

5.2 Person with goods.

You can register from 1 December onwards. (1) fill out personal information in the form provided Then let the project be the operator to enter the data into the MGP platform system. (2) Wait for your username and password. from the project and bring it into the MGP platform system (3) Change password Attach the TRUST WALLET digital wallet address and attach the bank account used for withdrawing cash to the account. In the MGP platform system. (4) Learn how to use the MGP platform system to pass the specified criteria. (5) Bring the products you want to sell to be sold through the project's MGP malls online sales platform. And continue to follow the online sales as specified by the project

5.3 Shops or establishments participating in the project

You can register from 1 December onwards. (1) Fill out personal information in the form provided. Then let the project be the operator to enter the data into the MGP platform system. (2) Wait for your username and password. from the project and bring it into the MGP platform system. (3) Change password Attach the TRUST WALLET digital wallet address and attach the bank account used for withdrawing cash to the account in the system. (4) Learn how to use the MGP platform system to pass the specified criteria. Sell products as usual And get scanned to pay with members' TRUST WALLET digital wallet or on the MGP platform system using 70% cash and digital assets from the MGP platform instead of cash 30%.

6. Use of the MGP Platform and TRUST WALLET digital wallet usage.

tudy from video clips from the project.

Full step in marketplace platform

Swap Mcoin to Mcash

Swap Token from exchange page, get Mcash token instantly.

Shopping in Platform

Go to Platform, select the product you want to buy into the shopping cart.

Connect wallet to Pay

Shop through the system in a few steps. Press payment connect to wallet automatic

Receive Product After purchase, check the real-time delivery status tracking system, convenient and safe.

Last updated